Thursday, July 24, 2003

Rule with an Iron Fist - Part 2!

Lately it's been very popular for rap songs to have a "Part 2", I think they're following the footsteps of cheesy Hollywood movies, and with that said, I'm jumping the band wagon. The whole point of the first Iron Fist post was to say that I plan to rule my blog with an Iron Fist so stay the fuck away, but as imagination took over I got carried away and didn't cover that delicate point at all, hence the follow up. I'm sick and tired of reading about people's problems, whinings and bullshit, even more so, I'm sick and tired of reading peoples poetry on their blogs. I think I'm sick and tired of reading in general, as Sir Butt-Head once said it best "if I wanted to read I'd go to school dumbass!". In this blog I plan to just simply attack eveything, like a rhino charging anything in his vicinity, the point is to rebel without a cause against rebeling without a cause, and if you don't like it I hope you choke on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment