Friday, August 12, 2005

Enemy of the State

Yes folks, after nearly 2 years in operation my http://www.deev.org site was finally blocked / censored by the islamic government in Iran so now the people in Iran cannot access my music anymore and I'm now officially an enemy of the state. This event is not a surprise to me at all, just a while back the wimps at PersianBlog.com took down my writing because they were deemed unislamic so this was just a matter of time so I'd like to say thank you Mr. Ahmadinejad (the newly appointed puppet president) becuase you've only made me more rabbid to bite harder and tear y'all to even finer shreds, we'll see in your four years how many kids will recite my rhymes line by line and how many will recite your doomed quran, just wait and see...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:24 AM

    Hey what's up?
    dude u rock, don't bother what these kids tell u, they just got their parents permission to go online...
    do ur thing, the persian community is proud to have the first rap artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Thank you for your informative blog, it is good to see that people are still sharing their knowledge and experience. share my knowledge on Car Insurance and visit us .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:52 AM

    knowledge of the subject is great and its fun to read here. Fast Cash Loan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:34 AM

    Since I do not believe that I can adequately describe my feelings towards instant cash loan and how incredible it is to me, I decided to let somebody else describe it, for me. I am choosing to blog today about instant cash loan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:53 AM

    DEEV ! we're with you man ! continue roXxing !

    French : Et saches que ton rap n'a pas d'égal, ça ne peut pas se comparer à des groupes comme ZedBazi, je sais que c'est inutile de le rapeler mais dans les sites/blogs de rap on ne voit plus que ça ! au lieu des vrais combattants comme toi !

    Persia for ever !

    Persian rapers for ever !

    D E E V F O R E V E R !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deev, man salha pish musice shoma-ra dar site deev.org peydah kardam. Ye moddate kocholo ba ham email zadim, va man har dja ke bodam musice shoma ra moarefi mikardam. Taraneye, LOL, taraneh shayad monaseb tarin kalame nabashe, amma chi kar konam, zabanemon hanooz kalameyi ke monasebe RAP bashe vared nakardeh! Kholase, migam ahang? Ahange shoma, be esme Dastaa Balaa, yek ahangi bod ke man mitonestam har rooz goosh bedam, va ye moddatti hefsesh kardeh bodam. Amma motaesefane computere ghablim mord, va allan digeh nemishe varede deev.org shod :( Mishe lotfan behem begi chedjori mishe dobareh musice shoma-ra gir biyaram? Aya shoma, hanooz CD-toon ra release kardin? Agar release shodeh, kodja mitonam bekharam? Lotfan lotfan lotfan, kheyli delam tange baraye Dastaa Balaa!!!

    And for all you other people, what the hell is up with the spamming??? Get a life will ya? This way you only annoy people, you don't gain any visits to your stupid sites!!!!!!! Sheeeees!!!

    Regards,
    Gazelle

    ReplyDelete